OUR COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
OUR CURRENT HOURS
Currently we are open from 11am to 10pm Wednesday - Sunday for Take Out and Delivery Orders Only.
Due to these current "Pandemic Hours": LAST CALL for Chicago Deep Dish Pizza is 9pm. Please arrive by 10pm to pick up your pie.
Keeping Our Masa Family Safe (Your Part)
PICKING UP AN IN PERSON ORDER
- If you have ANY symptoms of COVID-19 whatsoever, we kindly ask that you do not place an order for Take Out at this time. Visit us when you are well.
Our delivery partner, TryCaviar / DoorDash has implemented “contact-free delivery”. To order for Delivery click the link on our website. You are already here!
- Wear a Mask. We will deny entry to anyone not wearing a face covering
- Sanitize Your Hands upon entering at our Touch Free Sanitizing Station - this is mandatory
- We only allow one Guest at a time at the counter. Please wait until you are called. Please be sure that you remain at least 6 Feet Apart from other Guests on the sidewalk at all times
- If you would like to have your Order brought to you Curbside - just give us a call when you arrive and let us know where you are parked and the make and model of your vehicle
If you have a medical condition that precludes you from wearing a mask comfortably or a sensitivity to alcohol-based hand sanitizer, please do not place an order for in person pick up. Instead, please place a contactless order online from our partner TryCaviar / DoorDash, for Delivery. Safer for you – safer for us! We are all in this together.
Commitment to Keeping You Safe (Our Part)
Following are some of the practices we have put in place in our commitment to keeping you safe. We are following all local, state & federal guidelines and building on those by adding a few of our own.
- All Masa Staff (and any vendors or suppliers who make deliveries) have their temperature taken at the start of their shift and are asked to confirm that they have not been experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masa Staff is wearing masks & gloves at all times, washing hands and sanitizing and limiting contact and following all protocols.
- We are cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces - following all local, state & federal guidelines and recommendations. And adding a few of our own for good measure. We are not messing around.
- Current Dept. of Health Guidelines are to report 3 or more confirmed cases of Covid-19. We feel that’s 2 too many. If any Masa family member reports a medically confirmed diagnosis, or if we are informed of the likelihood of even 1 credible case of transmission, rest assured we will close immediately and inform staff & guests as well as the appropriate city agencies. We will not reopen until we feel it is safe to do so. Again, we are not messing around.
Although it is currently allowed, we have made the decision not to offer Outside Dining to our Guests at this time. It’s a difficult one – because meals shared and memories made with you is our greatest joy. If you need us - please reach out. We are here for you!
We are looking forward to celebrating with you when we feel it is safe to do so.
Rest assured, at that time, we will have the table ready - and the pizza hot.
With Love & Pizza,
Your Masa Family